Today's essay comes from Bob Stuber at http://www.safety.com/index.html
The world might be in a hurry, but you don’t have to be. Try these tips:
- Allow for plenty of time to get where you’re going, then add no less than 10 extra minutes.
- Always plan your driving time with the slowest scenario in mind:
catching every red light, running into traffic, getting caught behind an
extremely slow driver, etc.
- Don’t be afraid to revise your time estimates.
- If you feel yourself getting in a hurry, stop! Call whomever you are going to meet and let them know it’s going to take a little bit more time.
- If you are habitually late and in a hurry, try setting your watch and other clocks ahead by 10 minutes
You'd be surprised: for some people, this works!-- Bob Stuber
Let's be careful out there!
Alan L. Morton
MORTON LAW OFFICES, CHARTERED
1005 North Eighth Street
Post Office Box 420
Boise, ID 83701-0420
Toll Free: 866.946.1669 (866.WIN.1.NOW)